Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bulletin Board

I decided to do this bulletin board because as I walked by it, I noticed a couple minor things wrong. I like the idea of the globe and multi-culture. First, I really liked the title of the board. I feel that the pink font should be green because there are more than three colors on the board. That way there would not be that many different colors. The bulletin board followed a couple of guidelines. It did a good job of relating color to the subject. Land on the globe is green and the water is blue. I also thought that framing the books was a good idea. The board is framed in a nice color border that goes along with the multi-culture theme. When I looked closely at the board, I noticed that the frames around the books are cut unevenly. I would not have used a purple background for this board. I think using white would have made the board "pop". I feel there are too many books on the board. It seems a little cluttered. It would have been a good idea to enlarge the books and maybe not use as many on the board. The globe should be round instead of oval, but that is a minor problem. Some of the books are slanted. Overall, the board provides an information picture of many of the books that can be found in the Multi-culture center. The board can easily be fixed to fit the visual media guidelines.

No comments: