Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bulletin Board

I chose to do this board because I saw it in one of the classrooms in McKay. I really liked the idea of the bulletin board, having the entire board deal with verbs. There was alot about this board that makes it great to have in the classroom, but I also think there are a few things that would make it better. A few things that I think this board could do to make it better is to have the verbs written bigger. It's hard to see on the picture, but on each of the birds there is a verb. Its easy to read them from a few feet away, but once you started to walk farther away, you couldn't read the words. Also, the title should be mixed casing. What I think makes this bulletin board good is that it is one basic idea and it is simple. There is not a lot of color to it and only has a few main colors. I really like the rainbow too, because it is made from paper linked chains. Overall, I think this bulletin board would be good to have in the classroom.

1 comment:

ClumsyK said...

I agree with your comments about the verb bulletin board. I also saw it in my creativity class and thought it was very cute. At first I thought it was to busy, but after looking at it, I realized it was not.